Upcoming offerings: April, 2012
Adoption/Foster Care Consultation Group
Facilitated by Deborah Gray, MSW, MPA
Friday, April 13th, 10:00-1:00
Kirkland, WA 3 CEs
This open and on-going group led by Deborah Gray is limited to 12 people so register today.
Assessment in Early Childhood Mental Health
Taught by Kristie Baber, MSW, LICSW
Friday, April 20th, 9:00-4:30, Shoreline Center
6 CEs $150.00
This clinical workshop teaches assessment skills, tools and diagnostics to practicing clinicians, caseworkers and early intervention providers engaging with young children. More Information
Attaching: from Childhood through Teen Years–latest evidenced-based knowledge along with the professional supports for today’s families
Taught by Deborah Gray, MSW, MPA
Friday, May 4th, 9:00-4:30 UW-Tacoma 6 CEs $150.00
Here are a few of the questions this workshop will answer:
- What is attachment and why is attachment such an issue in foster care and adoption
- What is the impact of moving children?
- What techniques work best when moving children with prenatal exposure?
- How do we assess for qualities that are the best fit for today’s children coming into foster and adoptive homes?
- What is the best attachment therapy when working with children and teens with prenatal exposure? More Information
Northwest Collaborative Adoption Foster Care Conference: Childhood through Adolescence
May 18th & 19th Community Center at Mercer View-Mercer Island, WA
The Explosive Child
Children and Meds
Teens and Adoption
Homeland Visit stories
Birth family reunification stories and panel
Ask an expert panel
Sponsored by: Cascadia Training, Northwest Adoption Exchange, Adoption Mosaic, University of Washington Center for Adoption Medicine & Nurturing Attachments
For more information on all of our workshops call: 206.441.6892 or visit us online:
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by cascadia |
Northwest Resource Associates/Cascadia Training | 600 Stewart Street Suite 1313 | Seattle | WA | 98101